7 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 2 Chapter 1 Walkthrough

Chapter OneWhat Happens Next Will Shock You


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

Um...
1) Well, this is awkward...
2) Mark, is this true?
3) Go home, Cole. You're drunk.

Everybody...
- Follow me! ☺#WIN
- GTFO!
- Call the fire department! #FAIL

I'm...
1) Slightly smoked, but alright.
2) Shook.

A late-night cafe for pie?
1) Sounds delicious. I'm in! 12 diamonds
2) Actually, let's talk here instead.

*Sounds delicious. I'm in!*

A pie expert, huh?
1) I'm pretty sure that's not a thing.
2) Please teach me your ways!
3) Is that some sort of euphemism?

I think...
1) This pie is everything.
2) I've had better.

Thanks, but...
1) You missed a spot.
2) Now you've got some on you.

----------

Ben...
1) I have feelings for Mark.
2) I don't have those kinds of feelings for Mark.
3) I' not sure how I feel...

Ben...
1) Of course I still wanna date you!*
2) I think we're better off as friends.

#GEEKLOVE Your relationship with Ben will be affected!

Outfit:
- FANCY SIDE BRAID 15 diamonds
- ELEGANT BUN 20 diamonds
- PARADISE PASSION 20 diamonds
- CAREFREE CARDIGAN 15 diamonds

I think our first articles should be about...
1) Dating.
2) Up-and-coming professionals. ☺#WIN
3) Metropolitan life. ☺#WIN

A walk along the beach? Just you and me?
1) I can't say no to that. 12 diamonds
2) I think I'd rather just talk here.

*I can't say no to that.*

Hold on a second...
1) We are not crashing! Or burning!
2) Is the great Leah Myers actually doubting herself?

Leah...
1) You're gonna crush it!☺#WIN
2) You can always answer to me!
3) I mean like, YOLO though, right?

(I should...)
1) Kiss her!
2) Splash her again!

----------

Leah...
1) I'd like that too.*
2) I'm sorry, but I don’t feel the same.

*#MORETHANPARTNERS Your relationship with Leah will be affected!

Horatio...
1) Cheer up! This place isn't so bad!
2) I get it. This place kinda sucks.

Brooke...
1) That's sweet! #OMG
2) Are you saying you pursued someone for once? #OMG

'And...'
1) 'I promise to behave from now on.'
2) 'I'm a big dummy, and Analyn is a beautiful angel.'
3) 'I'll do Analyn's laundry for a week.'

A private game of pool?
1) You're on! 12 diamonds
2) I'll settle for drink.

*You're on!*

Limited time of choices:
(I should...)
1) Slip!
2) Shoot!#WIN
3) Stop!

(I should...)
1) Taunt him!
2) Distract him!

I dare you to...
1) Play our next game... with your shirt off.
2) Kiss me. Now.

----------

Mark...
1) I want to be closer to you too.*
2) I care for you, but not in that way.

*#FINALLY Your relationship with Mark will be affected!

Leah and I are starting our own company...
1) And we're going to prove we're above all this. ☺#WIN
2) And we're going to crush you! #OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...