30 July 2018

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 10 Walkthrough

Chapter Ten: Collateral Damage


Main char's name = Lencel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer



I think...
1) Flynn's right. Good riddance.
2) Bryce was a jerk... but he didn't deserve to die.
3) He could still be alive.

Doubt it. I think...
1) It was sabotage.
2) The killer is after the Sterlings.→
3) It was Tony Rez.

→CLUE CHECK! You brouqht up The Stalker Photo.

Chief Walsh...
1) You just made that up, didn't you?
2) Please. Do the right thing.

I think...
1) They want to control the investigation.
2) They had something to do with it.

Naomi...
1) I'm doing this for Kate.
2) I'm not letting you risk it.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Stumble!
2) Slam into it!
3) Hop over!*
4) Just keep running!

*UPSTACER You cleared the stage without a hitch!

CLUE FOUND You found The Firework.

I'll have...
1) The same.
2) Vodka, straight.
3) A shot of tequila.

Want to come to my place?
1) Absolutely. 20 diamonds
2) I should head back.

*Absolutely.*

Flynn...
1) I won't judge you.
2) I don't want any secrets between us.

Why don't you also grab that...
1) Guitar?
2) Box of chocolates?→

→I'll have a...
1) Caramel.
2) Mint thin.
3) Cherry cordial.

(I should...)
1) Kiss him. *
2) Move away.

*IN LIKE FLYNN You hooked up with Flynn O'Malley!

----------

You've collected 15 total clues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...