27 July 2018

America's Most Eligible Chapter 6 Walkthrough

Chapter Six: Rumor Has It


Main char's name = Arnel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer





Actually...
1) I've been hoping for some alone time with you... ↑Mackenzie + 1
2) I happen to like some of these 'morons'. Mackenzie – 1

What do you do?
1) Go on a date with Mackenzie! 17 diamonds
2) Turn her down.

Han...
1) Are you agreeing with Lina? ↑Han + 1 ↑Lina + 1 Ivy – 1
2) Nobody was talking to you. Han – 1 Derek – 1 ↑Ivy + 1

Jen...
1) You're starting to sound a lot like Piper...
2) If you think this strategy will work, then I'm down.

Actually...
1) I think I'll change.
2) This is my lucky outfit.

*Go on a date with Mackenzie!*

Mackenzie...
1) Is that any way to address your charming dinner partner?
2) I'm just enjoying the moment!

WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE?
- Tropical Cocktail
- White Wine
- Citrus Water

WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE?
- Chicken Pasta
- Gourmet Salad
- Crab Legs

Tell me...
1) What do you do for fun?
2) What's your biggest turn-on?
3) Why did your last relationship end?

Would you rather...
1) Be able to fly or be invisible?
2) Have a meaningful relationship with no sex or just friends with benefits?

Is that why...
1) You put up so many walls? ↑Mackenzie + 1
2) You're so cautious when it comes to love? ↑Mackenzie + 1

If I could do anything, I would...
1) Climb Mt. Everest.
2) Direct a film.
3) Kiss you.

...
1) Pull her into a kiss!
2) Challenge her to a race.

STARS IN YOUR EYES You enjoyed a romantic date with Mackenzie!

----------

Limited time of choice:
Actually...
1) Han, you were a terrible leader. ↑Lina + 1 Han – 1
2) Lina, you dragged your team down.
3) It's nobody's fault. ↑Zeke + 1 Lina – 1 Han – 1

Have I ever told you guys about the time...
1) I forgot all my lines in a school play?
2) I slashed my ex's tires? Twice? ↑Lina + 1 Zeke – 1
3) I was voted Most Attractive' in high school? Ivy – 1 ↑Teagan/Bianca + 1 ↑Zeke + 1

Honestly...
1) I'm just here to hove a good time! ↑Lina + 1 ↑Zeke + 1
2) I hove everything figured out.
3) Sometimes I wonder if I even deserve to be here... ↑Ivy + 1 ↑Zeke + 1

BFFS You bonded with the other contestants!

What do you do?
1) Go hot tubbing with Adam and Derek! 17 diamonds
2) Call it a night.

*Go hot tubbing with Adam and Derek!*

Honestly?
1) You could lighten up a bit, Derek. ↑Adam + 1
2) You ore being snippy, Adam. ↑Derek + 1
3) You're both killin' my vibe. ↑Derek + 1 ↑Adam + 1

Like...
1) Football! ↑Adam + 1 ↑Derek + 1 
2) TV shows!
3) Hobbies!

So you're just doing it for the cameras?
1) I wish I'd thought of that! ↑Derek + 1 
2) Don't you think that's wrong? ↑Adam + 1

DOUBLE TROUBLE You spent quality time with Adam and Derek!

WHAT DO YOU DO
- Kiss Derek goodnight.
- Kiss Adam goodnight.
- Head inside.

----------

THICK AS THIEVES You connected with other contestants!

Han...
1) Isn't that more of a reason to keep Lina? ↑Han + 1
2) What do I get out of this?

Well...
1) I could see us all working together. ↑Derek + 1
2) I'm not sure I wanna be a third wheel. ↑Ivy + 1 Derek – 1

Lina...
1) Calm down! ↑Han + 1 Lina – 1
2) You're calling me a liar? ↑Mackenzie + 1 Lina – 1

I have plenty to say! For starters...
1) I have no idea what you're talking about.
2) You're totally embarrassing yourself. Lina – 1 ↑Mackenzie + 1

What do you do?
1) Convince the others to vote your way. 18 diamonds
2) Let them decide for themselves.→

→WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Vote to eliminate Lina
- Vote to eliminate Han

*Convince the others to vote your way.*

WHAT DO YOU TELL THE OTHERS?
- Vote to eliminate Lina*
- Vote to eliminate Han**

*We should vote Lina out because...
1) She's trashy and rude! ↑Ivy + 1 ↑Teagan + 1
2) She disrespected me in front of everyone. 
↑Mackenzie + 1

**We should vote Han out because...
1) He's obnoxious and selfish.
2) He's a bigger threat than Lina. ↑Bianca/Teagan+ 1 ↑Zeke + 1 ↑Adam + 1
↑Mackenzie + 1

UNANIMOUS You convinced the others to vote your way!

-----------

WEEK THREE ELIMINATION Lina/Han has been deemed ineligible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...