3 August 2018

America's Most Eligible Chapter 7 Walkthrough

Chapter Seven: Caught In the Spotlight


Main char's name = Arnel

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer




I just keep asking myself...
1) Why did Lina do this? +SWEETHEART
2) How pathetic can she get? ðŸ˜ˆ+VILLAIN
3) Is she secretly into me? ðŸ˜‰+FLIRT

All I know is...
1) I live with a bunch of backstabbers. ðŸ˜ˆ+VILLAIN
2) Every star has their haters! ðŸ˜‰+FLIRT
3) This is a huge misunderstanding! +SWEETHEART

If Lina still isn't eliminated.
I wanted the chance to...
1) Win Lina over with my many charms. ðŸ˜‰+FLIRT
2) Set the record straight with her. +SWEETHEART
3) Make her life a living hell. ðŸ˜ˆ+VILLAIN

But it was also because...
1) I get along a lot better with Han. +SWEETHEART
2) Han is a babe. I didn't want him to leave. ðŸ˜‰+FLIRT
3) Lina's always been a bigger threat than Han. ðŸ˜ˆ+VILLAIN

WHO DO YOU TALK TO?
- Mackenzie
- Adam
- Teagan/Bianca
- Ivy
- Derek

Mackenzie
You're...
1) Being too hard on Lina.
2) So cute, getting mad on my behalf. ↑Mackenzie + 1
3) Totally right. I won't let this slow me down.

What do you do?
1) Sneak to the gym with Mackenzie. 20 diamonds
2) Stay behind.

*Sneak to the gym with Mackenzie.*

You want me to hit that?
1) That sounds amazing, honestly.
2) But I'm a lover, not a fighter!

STRAIGHT TO THE PUNCH You spent a private afternoon with Mackenzie!

----------

Bianca
Bianca...
1) Were talking about me. Not you.
2) How do you deal with people like her? ↑Bianca + 1

What do you do?
1) Go swimming with Bianca. 20 diamonds
2) Stay behind.

----------

With Han.
Well, I think...
1) Zeke has a point. ↑Zeke + 2 ↓Han – 1
2) I'll give you a run for your money. ↑Han + 2 ↓Zeke – 1

With Lina.
Lina...
1) Don’t worry. You'll do fine! ↓Lina – 1 ↑Zeke + 2
2) I agree. This is straight-up dumb. ↑Lina + 2

Teagan...
1) We've got this Challenge in the bag! ↑Teagan/Bianca + 1
2) You better not slack on this one.

Carson...
1) Can you repeat the rules?
2) Let's do this!

Carson...
1) Can you explain the Cash Tokens again?
2) Let's start the Challenge already!

What do you do?
1) Run for the Cash Tokens! 19 diamonds ↑Teagan/Bianca + 1*
2) Go for the finish line.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Run the course.
- Direct Teagan.

Run the course.
Limited time of choices (3 times):
...
1) Jump! +↑CHALLENGE
2) Step!
3) Slide!

...
1) Turn right!
2) Turn left! +↑CHALLENGE
3) Run straight!

...
1) Skip the fourth rung! +↑CHALLENGE
2) Skip the first rung!
3) Skip the fifth rung!

*CASH OUT You won the Cash Tokens in the Challenge!

↑Teagan + 2

Direct Teagan.
--


----------

The Audience Vote...
1) Is such an awesome perk!
2) Gives way too much power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...