27 January 2018

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 8 Walkthrough


Chapter Eight: The Long Con


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


Hey, Seth.
1) Sorry if I'm too loud.
2) It's the opposite of okay.

Honestly?
1) He's horrible!
2) I'm in way over my head!

Seth, that's...
1) Brilliant!
2) Ridiculous.

CUTE CHIFFON
1) Buy this item! 25 diamonds
2) No thanks. 

Honestly?
1) A little silly!
2) I feel hopeless.

(I'll...)
1) Text Chazz an update.
2) Take a selfie.

Are you kidding?
1) Don't you know who we are? 
2) You're hilarious!

Really?
1) Americans are so insulated. 
2) Don't you read the tabloids?

CON ARTISTE You successfully bluffed your way into a secret gambling den!

Wow, Seth.
1) You didn't do this place justice! 
2) I can't believe that worked!

Stay and have more fun?
1) Absolutely. 19 diamonds
2) I should go home.

*Absolutely.*

Let's start with... 
1) Champagne! 
2) Roulette.
3) Craps.

I'll choose...
1) The elderly woman in a diamond tiara.
2) The man in a Hawaiian shirt shooting craps.

...
Are we allowed to be back here?
This feels like the start of a horror movie...

(I should...)
1) Kiss him!*
2) Give him a big hug.

*LUCKY IN LOVE You kissed Seth in the secret museum!

----------

It's already midnight!
1) What's even open?
2) Are you sure you're up to that?
3) Did you say romance?

I'd...
1) Love to! 18 diamonds
2) Probably better stay in.

*Love to!*

So...
1) Where are we headed first?
2) What's the occasion?

I'd like...
1) Gloria's usual!
2) ...you to surprise me!

That sounds...
1) Amazing!
2) A little boring...

The Hotsy Totsy?
1) Is that another bar?
2) That sounds scandalous...

(I should...)
1) Hug her!
2) Say goodnight to Mithander.

GRAND DAMES You bonded with Gloria at a special girl's night!

----------

(I should...)
1) Flirt.
2) Get straight to the point.

(I'll ask him for an answer...)
1) With just my eyes.
2) Verbally.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...