8 December 2017

The Royal Romance Book 2 Chapter 12 Walkthrough


Chapter Twelve: Family Ties


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion

Prince's name = Liam

Actually, from what Hana's told me...
1) They sound pretty intense.
2) They sound awful.

But I bet I can...
1) Impress her dad with my business acumen!
2) Convince him I'm a good investment! 
3) Wow him with my fashion sense!

Okay...
1) How do you say that?
2) Can do!

Hana...
1) It can't be that bad.
2) Don't worry! You've got this!
3) No matter what, I'll be right there with you.

So what do you think? Should
1) Play the polite noblewoman? 
2) Just be myself?
3) Bond with him over dad jokes?

Outfit:
- FLOATING ON AIR 20 diamonds +Approval
- PETAL PINK

Really?
1) I'm proud of him.
2) What if Savannah doesn't want to see him?

(I should say...)
1) Hello, Mr. Lee.
2) Ni hao, Mr. Lee. +Approval
3) Hello, Xinghai.

Honestly...
1) It's none of your business.
2) Paying attention to them just adds fuel to the fire. +Approval
3) Isn't all press good press?

Mr. Lee...
1) If Hand asks me to, I'll give her space. +Approval
2) I knew you'd have it in for me when I came here.
3) Hana is an adult. She can choose who she hangs out with.

What do you do?
1) Join Liam and your friends in the panda enclosure. 18 diamonds 
2) Admire the pandas from a distance.

*Join Liam and your friends in the panda enclosure.*

Liam...
- Give me that panda!
Maxwell should hold him.

It's...
1) Been amazing! Two words: Baby. Pandas.
2) Exactly where I want to be, as long as I get to be with you. ♥ + Romance with Prince
3) Been kind of overwhelming.

(While everyone's distracted, I should...)
1) Hold Liam's hand. 
2) Kiss Liam on the cheek. ♥ + Romance with Prince
3) Get in on the panda action.

Limited time of choice:
I should...
1) Catch the cub!
2) Catch nothing!
3) Freeze!

Drake...
1) He wants you to pick him up!
2) Come here. I'll rescue you from the scary panda.

That was...
1) Unforgettable. Thank you, Mr. Lee.
2) The cutest thing I've ever experienced.
3) A workout.

PERFECT PANDA-MONIUM You and Liam got to play with the baby pandas!

----------

Liam...
1) I don't want you putting yourself at risk.
2) I need all the help I can get.

I would invest in...
1) More pandas!
2) My personal brand. +Approval
3) Your company.

Mr. Lee...
1) That's really sweet.
2) I think you're reading a little too much into these pandas.

FATHERLY FAVOR You impressed Hand's father!

Olivia...
1) That's because we're friends! ê+ Relationship
2) It's one dinner. Let's all be civil.
3) If anyone should be complaining, it's us.

Who do you pour drinks for first?
- Olivia
- Hana
- Drake
- Maxwell

Hana, this looks...
1) Delicious!
2) More like art than a meal.

I'm here...
1) To make you face what you did to me.
2) To give you a chance to apologize.

Your Majesty...
1) Are you alright?
2) I came because I had to know the truth.

Your Majesty...
1) I'm sorry, but I need to know more than that.
2) That's not what I came here for, and you know it.

I...
1) Can't forget what you did, but I understand your reasons.
2) Hope you know how much hell I've gone through because of you!
3) Can't believe you could put your own son through this!

Constantine...
1) Thank you.
2) How am I supposed to trust your word?
3) If you're lying, I'll tell everyone what you've done.

Constantine...
1) Good luck.
2) This isn't over.

Honestly...
1) It felt good to confront him.
2) I feel kind of sorry for him.
3) I'll never forgive him for what he did.

What do you do?
1) Go to the night market with your friends. 15 diamonds 
2) Go to your hotel room.

*Go to the night market with your friends.*

Drake...
1) Can't find the one labelled whiskey?
2) I thought you'd like street food.
3) Let Hana help you.

Hey...
1) Maxwell, you scared us!
2) Did Drake just compliment Olivia?
3) There goes my plan to usurp House Beaumont.

Olivia...
1) You secretly love us.
2) Is tormenting us all you dream of doing?
3) Say it with me... friends.

You...
1) Don't know the full story.
2) Hush.

Hey, guys, you should...
1) Fistbump.
2) Hug it out!
3) Eat that food before I take it!

Who do you walk with?
- Hana
- Drake 
- Maxwell

*Drake*
(I should...)
1) Kiss him on the cheek. ♥ + Romance with Drake
2) Tell him I'm just teasing.

*Hana*
You know...
1) I'll never say no to good food.
2) The only thing that'd make this night better is a kiss. ♥ + Romance with Hana

BREAKING BREAD You enjoyed a street market meal with your friends!

----------

Prince...
1) This is a nice surprise!
2) It's awfully early...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...