11 December 2017

LoveHacks Book 2 Chapter 11 Walkthrough

Chapter Eleven11 Signs You Grew Up With An Older Sibling


Main char's name = Analyn.

Playing as Analyn.

Los Angeles?
1) I've always wanted to visit!
2) SoCal is so overrated.

Outfir:
- COOL FOR THE SUMMER 25 diamonds☺#WIN with Andi
- PURPLE DRESS

Playing as Mark.

Isaac...
1) You should've called first.
2) I'm glad you're here!

Isaac is...
1) Not like that!
2) My brother. I have to help.

Playing as Analyn.

(I should...)
1) Hug Andi!
2) Shake her hand!
3) Give her a fist bump!
#WIN

You wanna know about?
1) Working' at [company's name]? #FAIL
2) Dating in the big city? ☺#WIN

Okay, I have to ask...
1) How did things end between them?*
2) How did they meet?
3) What was their sex life like?

#FAMILYTIES Andi trusted you enough to tell you about Camilla!

Seth?
1) What're you doing in LA?
2) I see you got another 'gig'. #OMG

Playing as Mark.

Isaac...
1) Let’s go out with my friends. 18 diamonds
2) Let's just chill here tonight.

*Let’s go out with my friends.*

Hey! I was adventurous enough to...
1) Move out of Mom and Dad's basement before I turned thirty.
2) Get a real job.

That's only because...
1) I, uh, don't like to brag!
2) Ben and I don't really know each other that well.

Isaac...
1) Please stop talking.
2) I suppose this has some potential.

Choose a weapon
- Shotgun. #WIN (death)
- Grenade. #WIN
- Shotgun shell. #FAIL

Isaac, you're not worthless. I value your...
1) Emotional support.
2) Unique perspective.

#BESTBROS You took your brother out for drinks and heard his pitch!

----------

Playing as Analyn.

Why did you really want us to come here?
1) Are you here to meet a date?
2) Are you trying to get rid of me?
3) Are you trying to became an astronaut?

Leah, you should...
1) Reprimand Andi.
2) Let her meet up with Logan.

Leah...
1) Don't say that!
2) We're not there... yet.
3) I won't let that happen.

What do you do?
1) Invite Leah back to your hotel room. 20 diamonds
2) Go back to the hotel alone.

*Invite Leah back to your hotel room*

(I should...)
1) Snuggle closer.
2) Kiss her again.

#LALALAND You spent the night with Leah in LA!

'The other woman...'
1) 'Feels the same way.'
2) 'Is honored to hold her affection.'

----------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...