25 November 2017

The Royal Romance Book 2 Chapter 10 Walkthrough


Chapter Ten: Tea Time in Paris


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion

Prince's name = Liam

- FLORAL FLAIR 20 diamonds (Bring a side of glamour with your tea.)
- PETAL PINK (Show your sweet side with this cute dress)

Wow...
1) This is lovely!
2) I'm drowning in ruffles!

Hana...
1) You've got this!
2) I wish you didn't have to do this!

Hana should...
1) Pretend shs's choking.
2) Make a toast. 

I'm...
1) Holding up okay.
2) Enjoying the tea's party.
3) Wishing i could kiss you right now.

Well...
1) These petit fours look delicious.
2) Don't you two look cozy.
3) Not to interrupt, but... I'm interrupting.

Drake...
1) Isn't it obvious that Kiara likes you?
2) Did you get any information about Savannah?
3) You know you're mine, right?

Penelope.
1) It's okay. I'm over it.
2) I know you were a pawn. I have bigger fish to fry.
3) My children's children will curse your name.

That's...
1) Amazing!
2) Hilarious!
3) Adorable!

(I should...)
1) Try to overhear what they're talking about.
2) Jump into the conversation.

I need to know...
1) Why do you dislike me? + Infromation
2) Do you care about Liam's happiness 
3) Why do you like Madeleine so much?

Just be honest with me...
1) You would've done anything to prevent me from being Oueen.+ Infromation
2) You conspired to put Madeleine on the throne.

Cousins?
1) What?! How could you keep that a secret? + Infromation
2) Wait... her son is marrying your daugther...

What do you do?
1) Go camping with your friends. 18 diamonds
2) Stay in for the night.

*Go camping with your friends*

Maxwell...
1) Of course we're friends!
2) We can get along for a whole night of camping.
3) I don't agree with what you did, but this will be a no-drama zone.

Drake, you should...
1) Take in the view.
2) Build the entire campsite for us.

It's a lizard?
1) Tome it!
2) Toss it.
3) Nurture it into a mighty dragon.

Pet the lizard? (Can chose only one)
Drake should do it.
Hana should do it.
Do it myself.

Drake...
1) It's beautiful, isn't it?
2) I never thought you'd be into the color of leaves.

With the tent?
1) I've got it!
2) Does this thing come with a manual? I could use some help.
3) Looks like I'm sleeping in the open air tonight.

(Can chose only one tent)
I should...

Sneak into Prince's tent.

Liam...
1) Sorry for dropping in unannounced.
2) I'm not complaining!

I should...
1) Snuggle up against Liam. 
2) Kiss Liam. + Romance
3) Say goodnight.

Sneak into Hana's tent.

Dont worry, Hana...
1) Camping is perfectly safe.
2) You can charm any wild animal that finds us.
3) I'll protect you from harm... with hugs and kisses!+ Romance

Sneak into Drake's tent.

Oh...
2) I didn't mean to intrude. 
3) I'm glad I didn't knock.

I'm...
1) Just looking for body heat. 
2) Here to seduce you.+ Romance

To be honest, it's...
1) Cute.
2) A little annoying.

There is one thing...
1) You can kiss me.+ Romance
2) You can give me all the covers.

Sneak into Maxwell's tent.

(I should...)
1) Tell him a fact only I'd know. 
2) Tackle him in a big hug!

Maxwell...
1) I'll set up the anti-ghost wards. 
2) I meant we could just sleep. 
3) Let's cuddle.

WILDERNESS WONDERS. You went camping with your friends!

----------

That's right! She said she wanted a...
1) Pastry!
2) Religieuse! *
3) Religious pastry!

*PASTRY DETECTIVE! You remembered the Queen Mother's favorite treat!

What do you do?
1) Go pastry shopping with Hana. 17 diamonds (It will help in next chapter with Queen Mother)
2) Prepare for the opera.

*Go pastry shopping with Hana*

What do you order?
1) Chocolate cake
2) Religieuse
3) Mararons

Hana...
1) Your mom was training you when you were that young?
2) That's sweet.

That's quite a life you imagined for yourself...
1) It sounds like domestic prison.
2) And now?

I know...
1) But is it worth it?
2) That's why I'm all for it.

Hana...
1) What keeps you coming back to them?
2) Have you thought about how you're going to tell them?

What should Hana try?
1) Chocolate cake
2) Religieuse
3) Mararons
You can chose all of them.

(I should...)
1) Kiss Hana. + Romance
2) Steal a bite of her cake.

UN BREF REPOSE. You and Hana took a break from court at the Parisian pastry shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...